Here at Laser Touch Medical Clinic, we like to stay on top of all the newest filler and Botox products so that we can offer our patients results they’ll love. Below is our roundup of all the newest products that have just been release or are about to be released in the US.
Just released in the USA:
- RHA Filler:
- The new RHA filler is part of a new series of fillers produced by the company Revance. Though it is composed of hyaluronic acid, similar to the fillers by Juvederm and Restylane, what sets this series of fillers apart from the rest is the technology it utilizes. Due to their special cross linking technology, the RHA fillers are considered to be the first of their kind in treating dynamic wrinkles, in addition to hydrating the skin and improving texture. The goal of this filler in targeting dynamic wrinkles is to ensure that your face looks the same while moving as it does at rest.
- Restylane Kysse:
- This new filler is specifically designed to be used on the lips. Its hyaluronic acid based and is designed to minimized swelling, while also providing results that last about a year. Kysse has quickly become a favorite lip filler by many as it produces a softer more natural look, while still lasting longer than other fillers of this type. To learn more, check out this article on our website!
Coming Soon to the USA:
- This new Botox is formulated specifically for your glabellar lines! What separates it from other formulas is the proprietary peptide it contains. This stabilizing peptide ensures that DAXI will last an average of 24 weeks.
- Bonti by Allergan
- Bonti is a new Botox currently being developed by Allergan. Its goal is to provide botox that begins working within only 24 hours and wears off after 2-4 weeks. Patients can utilize Bonti to test out a treatment before fully committing to it, or to get a quick touch up before an event.
Volux by Juvederm
- Volux is a new filler designed for use on the jaw and chin. Volux is a hyaluronic acid filler, however, its formula is much thicker than others and is made to mimic bone. This makes it a great way to add definition to the jaw, creating a more sculpted and lifted appearance.
Dr. Kamran Hakimian and the knowledgeable staff at Laser Touch Medical Clinic will be happy to discuss our range of dermal fillers, as well as any of our other facial procedures with you. Please call us at 1-888-LASER-15 (1-888-527-3715) to schedule an appointment at any of our five Laser Touch Medical Clinics or schedule an appointment online.